Creating our own Physical Media (QR Codes)
Feb 17 2022
Our Research Updates
- why do we want to document ourselves?
- how does the internet support our goals?
- does the internet challenge imagination?
- is the internet for the youth?
- A.I.? how can we trust it?
how are in-person interactions different from online interactions?
the olympic figure skater doping controversy - vs. the black athlete
who was not allowed to compete
- is the internet good at documenting itself?
- is racial inequality a current or a reoccuring issue?
- famous internet celebrity history
- news bias - how things are portrayed
- how much should people trust online fundraisers?
- memories ⇾ documentation as a form of memories
who has more knowledge about the internet, the older or younger
- how does the internet/people exploit kids?
- documenting our lives offline vs. online
that's why the internet is bad, bc it's not made for children in the
and the topics we picked out to hone next week: